We are looking for a full time Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
- Sourcing candidates through various channels;
- Writing and posting vacancies on job boards;
- Pre-screening interviews (soft skills and level of experience);
- Selection candidates for tech interview.
- At least 2+ years of technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles;
- Strong interviewing skills and familiarity with various interview techniques (like competency-based interviews);
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases;
- Excellent knowledge of expertise area (market status, trends, best practices);
- Business acumen;
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills;
- English Intermediate at least.
- Experience in embedded vacancies;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Work with the solid service provider (5 years old) who has experience in full-cycle device development: Hardware design Firmware and Software development)
- Full-time employment with 20 working days of vacation, paid sick leaves, national holidays;
- Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:00);
- Modern office in the historical part of Kyiv (Podil);
- Possibility to work from home ;
- Competitive salary with annually review ;
- Paid workshops and conferences;
- Accounting managed by the company;
Junior Embedded Engineer
Middle Embedded Engineer
Sounds interesting? Send us CV
Send us your CV using the web-form or directly to the e-mail, and we will contact you in no longer than 5 days!
A short conversation about you and your skills/background and what our company can offer.
Tech Interview in Office
Our engineers will ask you questions which relate directly to the job role to determine your technical capabilities.
Interview With Customer
Upon customer`s request.
Congratulations! You passed all the stages.
We are glad you to join our team!