To develop a new version of measurement equipment we are looking for a Software/Hardware Engineer. We estimate the work balance would be 30% HW Development: charger board design and motherboard design, 70% – SW Development
Our customer is a medium-size manufacturing company from silicon valley. They are at the stage of the digital transformation of their company from purely manufacturing to a technology company.
Sirin Software would be responsible for designing a new generation RF power meter addressing the more demanding requirements associated with digital modulations and protocols.
The development of new revisions with additional features so the engineer would have the flexibility to use up-to-date technologies and industry best practices.
- The development of new revisions on AVR with additional features: charger board design and motherboard design
- Participate and contribute in the daily kanban planning meetings
- 2+ years of Embedded software development
- SW and HW debugging
- Electronic circuit design, Altium Designer, PCB prototyping and good soldering
- English - B1+
- Ability to work independently, be self-guided and lead and motivate team engineers
- C for STM32, ESP32 or similar
- Ability to present your ideas to colleagues and a customer
- C++, basic python
- Experience with SW development for the Linux
- ARM Cortex M0/3/4, IoT (BLE/Wi-Fi)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Work with the solid service provider (5 years old) who has experience in full-cycle device development: Hardware design, PCB design, Software development)
- Opportunity to combine and improve SW and HW skills
- Smart reward program(+10-50% for successfully finished project phase)
- Rotation between projects is available
- Competitive salary
- Salary review annually
- Anniversary reward presents
- Paid workshops and conferences
- Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:00)
- Possibility to take Work-from-home days
- Open culture directed to discuss and solve any issue
- Upon request, we can set goals regarding self-development
Middle Python Developer
Sounds interesting? Send us CV
Send us your CV using the web-form or directly to the e-mail, and we will contact you in no longer than 5 days!
A short conversation about you and your skills/background and what our company can offer.
Tech Interview in Office
Our engineers will ask you questions which relate directly to the job role to determine your technical capabilities.
Interview With Customer
Upon customer`s request.
Congratulations! You passed all the stages.
We are glad you to join our team!