We are looking for a professional Embedded Software Engineer with strong Python knowledge and experience of development firmware with C for RTOS & MCU’s. Now we gather a cross-functional team of HW and SW engineers but as usual, we do not set hard bounds between responsibilities for each member. According to your desire and current opportunities in the position of the software engineer, you will be mainly involved in system architecture discussion, firmware development, testing software, and hardware interaction. You will take part in a full-cycle product development inside of an embedded software service company.
What kind of responsibilities and role will be in this project?
- – Perform research, analysis and software development
- – Provide oral and written communication with a customer
- – Work in a team
- – During the interview, we discuss the role in the current stage of a project. It is possible to assign roles and responsibilities depending on skills and desire.
- Development of RTOS-based firmware running on embedded devices
- Develop build, test, and data processing infrastructure in Python
- 5+ years of experience with Embedded Systems and Embedded C
- 3+ years of experience with Python apps such as desktop apps, embedded devices, or IoT Gateways (not web development or scientific computing alone)
- Able to code modular, well tested SW systems
- Familiar with MCU peripherals of high level (e.g. USB, Ethernet) and low level (e.g. UART, SPI, I2C) communications protocols
- Be able to work with hardware specification
- Strong algorithmic background
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Professional fluency in the English language
- Jira, Git
- Embedded Linux space (kernel space or user space)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Work with the solid service provider (more than 5 years on market) who has experience in full-cycle device development: Hardware design, PCB design, Software development
- Smart reward program(+10-50% for successfully finished project phase)
- Competitive salary with annual review
- Paid workshops and conferences (about 200 USD annually)
- Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:00)
- Possibility to take Work-from-home days
- Accounting managed by the company
Full-Stack Developer (React/Node.JS) - IoT Project
Middle/Senior C/C++ Embedded Software Engineer
Junior C Developer for Embedded Systems
Sounds interesting? Send us CV
Send us your CV using the web-form or directly to the e-mail, and we will contact you in no longer than 5 days!
A short conversation about you and your skills/background and what our company can offer.
Tech Interview in Office
Our engineers will ask you questions which relate directly to the job role to determine your technical capabilities.
Interview With Customer
Upon customer`s request.
Congratulations! You passed all the stages.
We are glad you to join our team!