We are looking for a professional Embedded Software Engineer to join efforts making connectivity for IoT products more secure.
Our customer is an early-stage company developing and delivering solutions to protect the most mission-critical assets and data from cyber-threats. The customer protects existing networked assets by providing a military-grade, remotely manageable virtual air-gap network that can be deployed as an overlay on existing network infrastructures.
The goal is to create scalable and optimized software systems.
It`s possible to work remotely with meetings at our office in Kyiv.
- Be responsible for the development and integration of device drivers
- Ensure optimization of platform software through design reviews and code reviews
- Develop product validation test programs to ensure the robustness of design
- Interface with hardware design and SW development in a cross-functional environment
- Developing software and device drivers for Embedded Linux
- Board bring-up
- Software frameworks for Linux distribution, Yocto Project, OpenEmbedded, Buildroot or similar
- Bootloaders and recovery OS development
- Scripting tools and methods to optimize SW development and testing activities
- Reading schematics and data sheets
- Device drivers and peripherals such as I2C, UART, SPI, PCIe, RGMII, SGMII
- C, Python, Scripting, and CMake
- On-chip debugging tools and troubleshooting both software and hardware
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Be able to manage a small team (3-4 engineers)
- English - Upper-Intermediate
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Work with the solid service provider (5 years old) who has experience in full-cycle device development: Hardware design, PCB design, Software development)
- Opportunity to combine and improve SW skills
- Smart reward program(+10-50% for successfully finished project phase)
- Rotation between projects is available
- Competitive salary
- Salary review annually
- Anniversary reward presents
- Paid workshops and conferences (about 200 USD annually)
- Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:00)
- Possibility to take Work-from-home days
- Open culture directed to discuss and solve any issue
- Upon request, we can set goals regarding self-development
- Accounting managed by the company
- Full-time employment with 20 working days of vacation, paid sick leaves, national holidays
- Modern office in the historical part of Kyiv (Podil)
IoT Embedded Engineer
SW/HW Engineer - Measurement Equipment
C Linux SW Engineer [Open-Source]
Sounds interesting? Send us CV
Send us your CV using the web-form or directly to the e-mail, and we will contact you in no longer than 5 days!
A short conversation about you and your skills/background and what our company can offer.
Tech Interview in Office
Our engineers will ask you questions which relate directly to the job role to determine your technical capabilities.
Interview With Customer
Upon customer`s request.
Congratulations! You passed all the stages.
We are glad you to join our team!