We’re looking for Senior Embedded Engineers who will join the existing engineering team and will work on a complex solution for searching wires and pipes by electromagnetic field detection.
Solution includes physical device and auxiliary cloud services utilizing desktop, mobile and web applications as well.
- Device performance improvement by firmware development;
- Design and develop calibration process;
- Bug fixes
- 5+ years of Embedded software development;
- C for STM32, ESP32 or similar;
- SW and HW debugging;
- Ability to read schematics and good soldering skills;
- English - B1+;
- Ability to work independently, be self-guided and lead and motivate team engineers;
- Ability to present your ideas to colleagues and a customer;
- C++, basic python;
- Experience with SW development for the Linux;
- ARM Cortex M0/3/4, IoT (BLE/Wi-Fi)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Work with the solid service provider (5 years old) who has experience in full-cycle device development: Hardware design Firmware and Software development)
- Full-time employment with 20 working days of vacation, paid sick leaves, national holidays;
- Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:00);
- Modern office in the historical part of Kyiv (Podil) with soldering places and necessary equipment;
- Possibility to work from home ;
- Competitive salary with annually review ;
- Paid workshops and conferences;
- Accounting managed by the company;
- Rotation between projects is available
Junior Embedded Engineer
Sounds interesting? Send us CV
Send us your CV using the web-form or directly to the e-mail, and we will contact you in no longer than 5 days!
A short conversation about you and your skills/background and what our company can offer.
Tech Interview in Office
Our engineers will ask you questions which relate directly to the job role to determine your technical capabilities.
Interview With Customer
Upon customer`s request.
Congratulations! You passed all the stages.
We are glad you to join our team!