We are looking for a C Linux Software Engineer for a solid IoT project. You will work together with a team of international professionalists, who develop board support packages (BSP’s) for new embedded Linux designs, build custom Linux kernels and device trees to solve specific problems and do board bring-ups.
Tasks for this position:
- Participate in solution architecture definition.
- Participate in designing and implementing solution infrastructure.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support embedded Linux software, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Integration with 3rd-party software
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- 5+ years of experience with Embedded Systems and Embedded C
- 5+ years Linux development experience, including Linux Kernel
- Proficient in C and C++ programming
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player, ambitiousness, eager to learn and develop
- Professional fluency in the English language
- Ability to work independently, be self-guided and lead and motivate team engineers
- Ability to present your ideas to colleagues and a customer
- Jira, Git
- Experience with Yocto
- Experience with Cavium/Marvel NPU
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Experience in developing optimization algorithms
- Experience with Python and Jenkins CI
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Work with the solid service provider (5 years old) who has experience in full-cycle device development: Hardware design, PCB design, Software development)
- Opportunity to combine and improve SW skills
- Competitive salary with annually review
- Smart reward program(+10-50% for successfully finished project phase)
- Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:00)
- Rotation between projects is available
- Open culture directed to discuss and solve any issue
- Upon request, we can set goals regarding self-development
- Accounting managed by the company
- Full-time employment with 20 working days of vacation, paid sick leaves, national holidays
- Modern office in the historical part of Kyiv (Podil)
Manual QA Engineer
Mid/Senior Python Developer
Sounds interesting? Send us CV
Send us your CV using the web-form or directly to the e-mail, and we will contact you in no longer than 5 days!
A short conversation about you and your skills/background and what our company can offer.
Tech Interview in Office
Our engineers will ask you questions which relate directly to the job role to determine your technical capabilities.
Interview With Customer
Upon customer`s request.
Congratulations! You passed all the stages.
We are glad you to join our team!