- Manages pre-sale opportunities and implementation of the identified projects in the areas of Embedded Systems, Embedded Linux, IoT and Cloud Solutions;
- Willing to combine technical related responsibilities, with great presentational skills (in English);
- Propose technical solutions and oversee the selection of technologies and products and estimate resources required to develop the proposed solution to meet customer’s requirements;
- Advise and educate both technical and non-technical members of the client's organization to achieve their objectives;
- Assist Sales Team on building and running demos.
- At least 3 years of experience in Embedded Computing Engineering;
- Basic understanding how Sales or Business Development teams work;
- Ability to present, draft proposals, analyze competitive offerings, carry out negotiation with customer;
- Software programming knowledge (proficient in C, C++ or Python);
- Technical Knowledge in Linux
- Technical Knowledge in Cloud Architecture would be a plus (AWS or GCP or Azure)
Embedded/RTOS Software Engineer
Sounds interesting? Send us CV
Send us your CV using the web-form or directly to the e-mail, and we will contact you in no longer than 5 days!
A short conversation about you and your skills/background and what our company can offer.
Tech Interview in Office
Our engineers will ask you questions which relate directly to the job role to determine your technical capabilities.
Interview With Customer
Upon customer`s request.
Congratulations! You passed all the stages.
We are glad you to join our team!