We offer to join our team and get one week summer vacation supplementary!
Sirin Software was founded BY software engineers FOR software engineers.
For our small and progressive company, it is a big pleasure to announce, that we expand our dedicated teams. We grow since the very first day of foundation and today millions of users over the world buy products of our customers implemented and supported by our engineers. We offer to grow as a technical expert and to develop technical and business skills by contributing ideas into various aspects of product delivery and of pre-sale processes.
For now, there are different opportunities to join projects of such domains like Automotive, 3D Reconstruction, Computer Vision, Telecom, Networking, IoT, Cloud Computing and Emergency Communication Systems. There is a great chance to discover the embedded world of PCB design and bare-metal software development as well as Linux user-space development.
- Software development in C/С++
- Software development for different and customized Linux distributions
- Provide customization of software for specific hardware platforms
- To collaborate with customer
- Bachelor's (BS) or Master's (MS) degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical & Computer Engineering, or related technical field
- 3+ years of experience in C/C++
- Shell scripting and Linux infrastructure knowledge
- Networking stack knowledge
- HW architectures fundamentals
- Software debugging skills
- English - Intermediate (To be able to participate in calls with customers)
- Knowledge in Computer Vision and Machine Learning
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Work with the solid service provider (5 years old) who has experience in full cycle device development
- Hardware design, PCB design, Software development)
- Opportunity to combine and improve SW and HW skills
- Smart reward program(+10-50% for successfully finished project phase)
- Rotation between projects is available
- Competitive salary
- Salary review annually
- Anniversary reward presents
- Paid workshops and conferences (about 200 USD annually)
- Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:00)
- Possibility to take Work-from-home days
- Open culture directed to discuss and solve any issue
- Upon request, we can set goals regarding self-development
- Accounting managed by the company
- Full-time employment with 20 working days of vacation, paid sick leaves, national holidays
- Modern office in the historical part of Kyiv
Senior Embedded SW Engineer
Full-Stack Developer (React/Node.JS) - IoT Project
Junior C Developer for Embedded Systems
Sounds interesting? Send us CV
Send us your CV using the web-form or directly to the e-mail, and we will contact you in no longer than 5 days!
A short conversation about you and your skills/background and what our company can offer.
Tech Interview in Office
Our engineers will ask you questions which relate directly to the job role to determine your technical capabilities.
Interview With Customer
Upon customer`s request.
Congratulations! You passed all the stages.
We are glad you to join our team!