- Development of iOS app according requirement but you also welcome to bring up your ideas
- Be responsible for full-cycle iOS app development and testing
- Maintain existing software version, which was released during the last year
- Be a part of general development in a cross-functional team
- Contribute, define, improve the app architecture and software development approaches
- Synchronization with Android developer
- 3+ years of commercial experience in the mobile app development
- 2+ years of experience in Swift
- Experience in communication with customer
- You should successfully built many compelling apps for the App Store.
- Be experienced in Swift and RxSwift Is proud of the code they write and understands the importance of writing in a scalable and maintainable way.
- Be able to develop apps from concept to finished product with attention to detail on design and usability
- Knowledgeable about Apple standards and best practices when creating products
- Understanding how to design iOS app from scratch
- Be experienced in async programming using e.g. PromiseKit
- Basic knowledge of AWS Api calls principles
- Be able to provide research and analysis of existing software according requirements
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- - Rotation between projects is available
- - Smart reward program(+10-50% for successfully finished project phase)
- - Competitive salary
- - Paid workshops and conferences (about 200 USD annually)
- - Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:00)
- - Upon request, we can set goals regarding self-development
- - Full-time employment with 20 working days of vacation, paid sick leaves, national holidays
- - Modern office in the historical part of Kyiv
Embedded/RTOS Software Engineer
Sounds interesting? Send us CV
Send us your CV using the web-form or directly to the e-mail, and we will contact you in no longer than 5 days!
A short conversation about you and your skills/background and what our company can offer.
Tech Interview in Office
Our engineers will ask you questions which relate directly to the job role to determine your technical capabilities.
Interview With Customer
Upon customer`s request.
Congratulations! You passed all the stages.
We are glad you to join our team!