Our customer is a leader in home control and automation with technology products’ line including climate, lighting, entertainment, security and energy together in a single, award winning application interface for homeowners.
- Developing efficient, scalable home automation platforms for thousands of users;
- Delivering tools and frameworks to ensure the security and stability of high availability systems;
- Working with our cloud and mobile teams to implement exciting new smart home features;
- Expand our multimedia offering by expanding our support for streaming music platforms;
- Applying creative solutions to a wide array of challenges.
- 3+ years of experience in Back-End development;
- 2+ years development experience in Go;
- Solid knowledge of processor architecture, operating system concepts, and software development process;
- An aptitude for debugging and troubleshooting sophisticated software;
- Mac experience;
- Ability to communicate effectively with other technical resources and customer;
- English Upper Intermediate or higher.
- Knowledge in C, C++, or Objective-C;
- Familiarity with Unix command line.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:00);
- Full-time employment with 20 working days of vacation, paid sick leaves, national holidays;
- Accounting managed by the company;
- Open culture directed to discuss and solve any issue;
- Modern office in the historical part of Kyiv (Podil);
- Rotation between projects is available.
Junior Embedded Engineer
Middle Embedded Engineer
Senior Embedded Engineer
Sounds interesting? Send us CV
Send us your CV using the web-form or directly to the e-mail, and we will contact you in no longer than 5 days!
A short conversation about you and your skills/background and what our company can offer.
Tech Interview in Office
Our engineers will ask you questions which relate directly to the job role to determine your technical capabilities.
Interview With Customer
Upon customer`s request.
Congratulations! You passed all the stages.
We are glad you to join our team!