We are looking for Middle Full Stack Developers who will join an existing team to develop the infrastructure of Cloud System. Together with the architecture team consisting of Embedded and network experts, you will continue to develop cloud-native service architecture for IoT devices. The Product Owner has a tech background and works close to the team – so good English for communication is a must.
- Develop backend part of cloud system for managing data from various sensors;
- Create tests on different levels: unit, integration, system tests;
- Work with customer's requirements, provide flexible solutions
- 2+ years experience with Node JS;
- 1+ years experience with React;
- Understanding queue systems (RabbitMQ preferably);
- English — Intermediate at least;
- Knowledge of main WEB protocols (HTTP, WebSocket, RPC, etc);
- Experience with CI/CD implementation (GCloud preferably);
- Experience with Docker and related technologies (Kubernetes, docker-compose, etc)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Work with the solid service provider (5 years old) who has experience in full-cycle device development: Hardware design Firmware and Software development)
- Full-time employment with 20 working days of vacation, paid sick leaves, national holidays;
- Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:00);
- Modern office in the historical part of Kyiv (Podil);
- Possibility to work from home ;
- Competitive salary with annually review ;
- Paid workshops and conferences;
- Accounting managed by the company;
- Rotation between projects is available.
Junior Embedded Engineer
Middle Embedded Engineer
Sounds interesting? Send us CV
Send us your CV using the web-form or directly to the e-mail, and we will contact you in no longer than 5 days!
A short conversation about you and your skills/background and what our company can offer.
Tech Interview in Office
Our engineers will ask you questions which relate directly to the job role to determine your technical capabilities.
Interview With Customer
Upon customer`s request.
Congratulations! You passed all the stages.
We are glad you to join our team!