Sirin Software is looking for an Embedded Engineer who will be able to lead a middle-size team and develop a new generation of climate control system designed based on Nordic Semiconductor MCU utilizing mesh network for internal communication.
- HW design using previous HW revision as reference;
- SW design and development;
- Research on the most suitable mesh network that fits power consumption requirements
- 3+ years of Embedded software development;
- C for STM32, ESP32, Nordic or similar;
- Electronic circuit design, Altium Designer, PCB prototyping, High Speed design and good soldering skills
- SW and HW debugging;
- ARM Cortex M0/3/4, IoT (BLE/Wi-Fi)
- English - B1+;
- Ability to work independently, be self-guided and lead and motivate team engineers;
- Ability to present your ideas to colleagues and a customer;
- C++, basic python;
- Experience with SW development for the Linux;
- BLE/Wi-Fi mesh
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Work with the solid service provider (5 years old) who has experience in full-cycle device development: Hardware design Firmware and Software development)
- Full-time employment with 20 working days of vacation, paid sick leaves, national holidays;
- Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:00);
- Modern office in the historical part of Kyiv (Podil) with soldering places and necessary equipment;
- Possibility to work from home ;
- Competitive salary with annually review ;
- Paid workshops and conferences;
- Accounting managed by the company;
- Rotation between projects is available
Junior Embedded Engineer
Senior Embedded Engineer
Sounds interesting? Send us CV
Send us your CV using the web-form or directly to the e-mail, and we will contact you in no longer than 5 days!
A short conversation about you and your skills/background and what our company can offer.
Tech Interview in Office
Our engineers will ask you questions which relate directly to the job role to determine your technical capabilities.
Interview With Customer
Upon customer`s request.
Congratulations! You passed all the stages.
We are glad you to join our team!