We are looking for a back-end developer to join our rapidly scaling team and develop a cloud-based analytics platform.
Our customer provides a device-to-cloud platform which makes access to the industrial Internet simple and secure. You will work in the international team of developers around the world to retrofit industrial machines with cutting-edge IoT to drive efficiency, transparency, and next-generation intelligence. If you are a talented and driven Python Developer come to join our diverse and passionate team.
- Development of python-based apps running on customer’s embedded devices
- Design, implement and test data processing infrastructure in Python
- 3+ years experience with Python apps (Django Rest Framework preferred) such as desktop apps, embedded devices, or IoT Gateways (not web development or scientific computing alone)
- Databases/ORM (ideally PostgreSQL)
- Able to code modular, well tested SW systems
- Strong algorithmic background
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Passion for writing functional, scalable and beautiful code
- Willingness to dive into a big project and maintain it.
- Professional fluency in the English language
- Good communication skills, being a proactive contributor and idea generator
- Git, Jira
- Experience in designing or maintaining an open source python libraries
- Working knowledge of Docker
- Famillary with Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, Celery, InfluxDb
- Passion for the intersection of hardware and software
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Work with the solid service provider (5 years old) who has experience in full-cycle device development: Hardware design, PCB design, Software development)
- Opportunity to combine and improve SW skills
- Competitive salary with annually review
- Smart reward program(+10-50% for successfully finished project phase)
- Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:00)
- Rotation between projects is available
- Open culture directed to discuss and solve any issue
- Upon request, we can set goals regarding self-development
- Accounting managed by the company
- Full-time employment with 20 working days of vacation, paid sick leaves, national holidays
- Modern office in the historical part of Kyiv (Podil)
Embedded/RTOS Software Engineer
Senior C Linux SW Engineer
Sounds interesting? Send us CV
Send us your CV using the web-form or directly to the e-mail, and we will contact you in no longer than 5 days!
A short conversation about you and your skills/background and what our company can offer.
Tech Interview in Office
Our engineers will ask you questions which relate directly to the job role to determine your technical capabilities.
Interview With Customer
Upon customer`s request.
Congratulations! You passed all the stages.
We are glad you to join our team!