We are looking for Manual QA Engineer Engineer with proven knowledge and proficiency in modern embedded software development principles, practices, and technologies, who are also passionate about being a team player in research and product development efforts.
- Analyze and clarify requirements
- Create test documentation (test cases, checklist)
- Perform manual Functional, Regression and Smoke testing (Embedded)
- Report issues, monitor reported issues, and verify when they are resolved
- Effectively collaborate with team members to achieve the best results
- Effectively collaborate with customer-side PO to deliver full business value
- Hold regular and clear status and progress reporting
- Plan and estimate testing activities
- At least 3 years of experience in quality assurance, 1 year in Embedded field
- Experience and deep awareness in functional testing (test design techniques,change impact analysis, etc.)
- Experience in manual functional testing (experience in Embedded devices)Linux and Networking skills
- Linux as user
- Basic understanding of electronics
- Experience in task management and tracking tools (Atlassian Jira and Confluence)
- Experience with User Story product requirements format
- Programming / scripting experience, ideally Bash, Python or C
- At least upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Attention to detail, combined with an ability to stand back and see the big picture
- Programming / scripting experience, ideally Bash, Python or C would be a plus
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Work with the solid service provider (5 years old) who has experience in full-cycle device development: Hardware design, PCB design, Software development)
- Competitive salary with annually review
- Smart reward program(+10-50% for successfully finished project phase)
- Rotation between projects is available
- Open culture directed to discuss and solve any issue
- Upon request, we can set goals regarding self-development
- Full-time employment with 20 working days of vacation, paid sick leaves, national holidays
- Modern office in the historical part of Kyiv (Podil)
Mid/Senior Python Developer
Embedded/RTOS Software Engineer
Sounds interesting? Send us CV
Send us your CV using the web-form or directly to the e-mail, and we will contact you in no longer than 5 days!
A short conversation about you and your skills/background and what our company can offer.
Tech Interview in Office
Our engineers will ask you questions which relate directly to the job role to determine your technical capabilities.
Interview With Customer
Upon customer`s request.
Congratulations! You passed all the stages.
We are glad you to join our team!