For a young specialist, we have a few projects dealt with Networking and Linux userspace development. We have long term relationships with customers from the USA and Europe in the field of networking firmware and smart home solutions production. In these projects, we use mainly Linux based architecture, keep kernel version up-to-date and provide cross-platform features.
Starting a career with application layer development in our team will give you a chance to get hands-on experience with multithreading, IPC and to obtain a deep understanding of MCU programming aspects … and depending on your skills and desire there is always a chance to improve your knowledge in other branches such as HW development or Server Side processing.
- Work with senior software developers according to assigned tasks
- Be able to provide research of existing system and newly assigned features
- Be able to study how to take part in a technical discussion
- Support and optimization of existing functionality
- Take part in a testing phase
- Solid knowledge of C programming for embedded systems
- Understanding of multithreading principles
- Good knowledge of networking concept (routing protocols, TCP/IP, ARP, DHCP)
- Good knowledge of Linux infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of Bash scripting
- Jira, git
- English intermediate/upper-intermediate
- Full-time long term collaboration
- Technical background
- Knowledge of such protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, MQTT
- Good understanding of verification methods/previous experience in testing
- Basic practice in Python will be a plus
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Work with the solid embedded service provider (5 years old) who has experience in full cycle device development (Hardware design, PCB design, Software development)
Sounds interesting? Send us CV
Send us your CV using the web-form or directly to the e-mail, and we will contact you in no longer than 5 days!
A short conversation about you and your skills/background and what our company can offer.
Tech Interview in Office
Our engineers will ask you questions which relate directly to the job role to determine your technical capabilities.
Interview With Customer
Upon customer`s request.
Congratulations! You passed all the stages.
We are glad you to join our team!