This position for Embedded Software Engineer with experience of development firmware with C for RTOS & MCU’s.
Our customer is a hardware developer of smart devices that help people to keep in touch with their families. They use technologies like Bluetooth, LoRa, GPS, Sigfox. Sirin Software team develops firmware for the new version and now we on a stage of the maintenance release.
- Re-write LoRa module and Integrate Sigfox support into the device's firmware (MicriumOS)
- Firmware optimization in order to improve power consumption
- Close communication with a customer and propose better ideas for realisation
- 2+ years of embedded software development for RTOS and Linux OS (userspace)
- Codding skills with C/C++
- Development for MCU platforms: STM32, AVR, PIC or similar, ARM Cortex M0/3/4,
- Networking: IoT (BLE/Wi-Fi), LoRa, GPS
- English - Upper-Intermediate
- Ability to work independently, be self-guided and lead and motivate team engineers
- Ability to present your ideas to colleagues and a customer
- Embedded Linux (kernel)
- Ability to involved in several projects simultaneously
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Work with the solid service provider (5 years old) who has experience in full-cycle device development: Hardware design, PCB design, Software development)
- Opportunity to combine and improve SW and HW skills
- Smart reward program(+10-50% for successfully finished project phase)
- Rotation between projects is available
- Competitive salary
- Salary review annually
- Anniversary reward presents
- Paid workshops and conferences (about 200 USD annually)
- Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:00)
- Possibility to take Work-from-home days
- Open culture directed to discuss and solve any issue
- Upon request, we can set goals regarding self-development
- Accounting managed by the company
- Full-time employment with 20 working days of vacation, paid sick leaves, national holidays
- Modern office in the historical part of Kyiv (Podil)
Senior Embedded SW Engineer - Device Drivers Development
SW/HW Engineer - Measurement Equipment
C Linux SW Engineer [Open-Source]
Sounds interesting? Send us CV
Send us your CV using the web-form or directly to the e-mail, and we will contact you in no longer than 5 days!
A short conversation about you and your skills/background and what our company can offer.
Tech Interview in Office
Our engineers will ask you questions which relate directly to the job role to determine your technical capabilities.
Interview With Customer
Upon customer`s request.
Congratulations! You passed all the stages.
We are glad you to join our team!