This role is for somebody, who is ready to discover something new and take an active part in web development bringing ideas for new features. Our full-stack team provides the development of high-load IoT cloud system.
The main idea: to collect data to the cloud and visualize it.
Main responsibilities: develop new functionality and occasionally provide support
We are searching for a passionate Full-Stack developer.
- Node.js and React
- Previous experience in server-side development
- Experience with cloud services and writing high load code
- Knowledge of Microservice architecture
- Ability to work with Linux distributions
- REST API/GraphQL
- PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Knowledge of AWS
- English — Intermediate+ for communication with a client
- Be a problem solver
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Work with the solid service provider (5 years old) who has experience in full-cycle device development
- Smart reward program(+10-50% for successfully finished project phase)
- Rotation between projects is available
- Competitive salary
- Salary review annually
- Anniversary reward presents
- Paid workshops and conferences (about 200 USD annually)
- Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:00)
- Possibility to take Work-from-home days
- Open culture directed to discuss and solve any issue
- Upon request, we can set goals regarding self-development
- Accounting managed by the company
- Full-time employment with 20 working days of vacation, paid sick leaves and national holidays
- Modern office in the historical part of Kyiv
Full-Stack Developer (Node/React)
Lead Generation Specialist
Middle/Senior C/C++ Embedded Software Engineer
Sounds interesting? Send us CV
Send us your CV using the web-form or directly to the e-mail, and we will contact you in no longer than 5 days!
A short conversation about you and your skills/background and what our company can offer.
Tech Interview in Office
Our engineers will ask you questions which relate directly to the job role to determine your technical capabilities.
Interview With Customer
Upon customer`s request.
Congratulations! You passed all the stages.
We are glad you to join our team!