Are you interested in the Internet of Things? Let’s create a project together with the embedded service provider – Sirin Software.
We are launching a Cloud Development for a provider of IoT connectivity.
We are looking for a team of Full Stack Developers who will develop the infrastructure of Cloud System.
Together with the architecture team consisting of network experts, you will continue to develop cloud-native service architecture
The customer would be managing the team directly – so good English for communication is a must.
- 3+ years experience with Node JS
- Microservice architecture understanding
- Experience with service Integration, writing of own API services. (Rest, GraphQL)
- Good knowledge of main WEB protocols (HTTP, WebSocket, RPC, etc)
- Experience with version control systems (git, mercurial). Understanding GIT workflow (branches, PR’s)
- Experience with UNIX systems
- Experience in asynchronous programming
- Experience with Nest.js, Express, or other Node.js frameworks.
- Understanding queue systems. Experience with: RabbitMQ, Kafka, AWS SQS, GCP pub/sub
- Good knowledge of Docker and related technologies (Kubernetes, docker-compose, etc)
- English — Upper-Intermediate for communication with a client
- Be a problem solver
- Ability to present your ideas to colleagues and the customer
- Experience with CI/CD implementation in Google or AWS
- Experience with AWS IoT Platform
- Ability to lead a small team (3-4 engineers)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Work with the solid service provider (5 years old) who has experience in full-cycle device development
- Smart reward program(+10-50% for successfully finished project phase)
- Rotation between projects is available
- Competitive salary
- Salary review annually
- Anniversary reward presents
- Paid workshops and conferences (about 200 USD annually)
- Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:00)
- Possibility to take Work-from-home days
- Open culture directed to discuss and solve any issue
- Upon request, we can set goals regarding self-development
- Accounting managed by the company
- Full-time employment with 20 working days of vacation, paid sick leaves and national holidays
- Modern office in the historical part of Kyiv
Senior Embedded SW Engineer
Middle/Senior C/C++ Embedded Software Engineer
Junior C Developer for Embedded Systems
Sounds interesting? Send us CV
Send us your CV using the web-form or directly to the e-mail, and we will contact you in no longer than 5 days!
A short conversation about you and your skills/background and what our company can offer.
Tech Interview in Office
Our engineers will ask you questions which relate directly to the job role to determine your technical capabilities.
Interview With Customer
Upon customer`s request.
Congratulations! You passed all the stages.
We are glad you to join our team!