Are you interested in joining an innovative start-up from the USA backed by Y Combinator?
You will be a part of the team which develops from scratch a system for group video calls with a fitness trainer and Intelligent Assistant (Computer Vision).
- Develop the application for group video call from scratch and later on customize it according to market needs
- You believe in building a culture of testing (we love it if you've experience with testing frameworks (Jest/Mocca/Chai)
- English — Intermediate+ for communication with CTO
- Be a problem solver
- Previous experience in Video streaming
- Knowledge of Microservice architecture
- Knowledge of AWS/GCP services
- Electron js
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Work with the solid service provider (5 years old) who has experience in full-cycle device development
- Smart reward program(+10-50% for successfully finished project phase)
- Rotation between projects is available
- Competitive salary
- Salary review annually
- Anniversary reward presents
- Paid workshops and conferences (about 200 USD annually)
- Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:00)
- Possibility to take Work-from-home days
- Open culture directed to discuss and solve any issue
- Upon request, we can set goals regarding self-development
- Accounting managed by the company
- Full-time employment with 20 working days of vacation, paid sick leaves and national holidays
- Modern office in the historical part of Kyiv
Senior Embedded SW Engineer - Device Drivers Development
IoT Embedded Engineer
SW/HW Engineer - Measurement Equipment
Sounds interesting? Send us CV
Send us your CV using the web-form or directly to the e-mail, and we will contact you in no longer than 5 days!
A short conversation about you and your skills/background and what our company can offer.
Tech Interview in Office
Our engineers will ask you questions which relate directly to the job role to determine your technical capabilities.
Interview With Customer
Upon customer`s request.
Congratulations! You passed all the stages.
We are glad you to join our team!