We are looking for Embedded Software Engineer with proven knowledge and proficiency in modern embedded software development principles, practices, and technologies, who are also passionate about being a team player in research and product development efforts.
Our customer is one of the largest global SoC/MCU manufacturers. And now we’re starting a new project together and expanding our dedicated team. The scope of the project is to validate a completely new idea – offloading a Linux network stack from Host CPU to less powerful SoC running RTOS. The purpose of the project is to design a hardware platform+SDK that will simplify the design of IoT projects in both consumer and industrial domains.
- Implement delegation of network request from Linux host to another processor
- Integrate network utilities for the new platform
- Development of RTOS-based firmware running on embedded devices
- 3+ years of experience with Embedded Systems and Embedded C
- Experience in development firmware with C for RTOS & MCU’s
- Familiar with MCU peripherals of high level (e.g. USB, Ethernet) and low level (e.g. UART, SPI, I2C) communications protocols
- Be able to work with hardware specification
- Strong algorithmic background
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Professional fluency in the English language
- Jira, Git
- Embedded Linux space (kernel space or user space)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Work with the solid service provider (5 years old) who has experience in full-cycle device development: Hardware design, PCB design, Software development)
- Opportunity to combine and improve SW skills
- Competitive salary with annually review
- Smart reward program(+10-50% for successfully finished project phase)
- Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:00)
- Rotation between projects is available
- Open culture directed to discuss and solve any issue
- Upon request, we can set goals regarding self-development
- Accounting managed by the company
- Full-time employment with 20 working days of vacation, paid sick leaves, national holidays
- Modern office in the historical part of Kyiv (Podil)
Mid/Senior Python Developer
Senior C Linux SW Engineer
Sounds interesting? Send us CV
Send us your CV using the web-form or directly to the e-mail, and we will contact you in no longer than 5 days!
A short conversation about you and your skills/background and what our company can offer.
Tech Interview in Office
Our engineers will ask you questions which relate directly to the job role to determine your technical capabilities.
Interview With Customer
Upon customer`s request.
Congratulations! You passed all the stages.
We are glad you to join our team!