- Create, automate, and upkeep a VM appliance for software delivery on all public clouds and VMware.
- Create, automate, and upkeep secure Centos 8 base images for SaaS hosting.
- Create, automate, and upkeep AWS policy & security for development and production environment for security and compliance needs.
- Create, automate, and upkeep Centos packaging of software with emphasis on proper rollback on failure (mainly SQL db migration).
- Deep knowledge of open source app packaging systems (RHEL, CentOS, Fedora etc);
- Hands on experience with RPM structure and RPM spec files, YAML;
- Strong bash scripting;
- Database knowledge - PostgresSQL and MSSQL (on Linux)
- Previous experience with production rollouts of AWS-hosted software
- Experience in creating CI/CD pipelines (ideally experience with GitHub Actions)
- Professional in deployment, docker, and scripting
- Python programming
- Excellent operational organization skills;
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills;
- High level of initiative and desire to get things done;
- Willingness to introduce change and challenge existing processes and procedures.
Middle Python Developer
SW/HW Engineer [Measurement Equipment]
Sounds interesting? Send us CV
Send us your CV using the web-form or directly to the e-mail, and we will contact you in no longer than 5 days!
A short conversation about you and your skills/background and what our company can offer.
Tech Interview in Office
Our engineers will ask you questions which relate directly to the job role to determine your technical capabilities.
Interview With Customer
Upon customer`s request.
Congratulations! You passed all the stages.
We are glad you to join our team!