We are looking for a C Linux Software Engineer with experience in contributing to community-governed open source projects.
As a Senior Developer, you will take technical responsibility for all stages in the software development process.
You will be work with a team of one of the progressive companies from Fortune 100 that designs and develops consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
It`s possible to work remote with meetings at our office in Kyiv.
- Development and features integration using C for user and kernel space
- Being a 'maintainer' of open-source Linux package, replying to tickets, bug reports, etc
- Features development using Rust
- 3+ years of development with C for Linux (user and kernel space)
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux configuration/build tools (GNU Make and others)
- Good oral and written English communication skills - Upper-Intermediate
- Ability to work shifted hours - at least to have 2-3 hours of overlap with Pacific timezone
- Experience with a contribution to open source projects (highly desirable)
- Experience with network traffic monitoring tools, DPI
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Work with the solid service provider (5 years old) who has experience in full-cycle device development: Hardware design, PCB design, Software development)
- Opportunity to combine and improve SW skills
- Smart reward program(+10-50% for successfully finished project phase)
- Rotation between projects is available
- Competitive salary
- Salary review annually
- Anniversary reward presents
- Paid workshops and conferences (about 200 USD annually)
- Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:00)
- Possibility to take Work-from-home days
- Open culture directed to discuss and solve any issue
- Upon request, we can set goals regarding self-development
- Accounting managed by the company
- Full-time employment with 20 working days of vacation, paid sick leaves, national holidays
- Modern office in the historical part of Kyiv (Podil)
Senior Embedded SW Engineer - Device Drivers Development
IoT Embedded Engineer
SW/HW Engineer - Measurement Equipment
Sounds interesting? Send us CV
Send us your CV using the web-form or directly to the e-mail, and we will contact you in no longer than 5 days!
A short conversation about you and your skills/background and what our company can offer.
Tech Interview in Office
Our engineers will ask you questions which relate directly to the job role to determine your technical capabilities.
Interview With Customer
Upon customer`s request.
Congratulations! You passed all the stages.
We are glad you to join our team!